ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser (1.5 lbs.)
pH is vital to comfort and safety. High pH will make water uncomfortable, lead to scale formation, and impact the cleanliness of the water. When pH is in the ideal range, everything in the spa works better, and the water is most comfortable to spa users.
- Fast dissolving
- Compatible with ALL sanitizers and oxidizing systems
- Increases water comfort
- Protects spa and equipment
- Maximizes the effectiveness of other products used in the spa
- Apply to the hot tub while the water is circulating
- If pH is above 7.7 but below 8.0, add 1/4 ounce (2 tsp) for every 500 gallons of water.
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains high, then repeat treatment.